2017 Slingshot Alien Air 4’8″ – Deck Only
The 2017 Slingshot Alien Air has been redesigned to make it an easier board for learning. It’s also great for intermediate and advanced riders. The new design makes teaser for rides of all levels.
There are 2 main differences between the 2016 to 2017 Alien Air foil board:
- The board itself is a little narrower to make it easier to carry under your arm.
- The nose has a lot more rocker or scoop. This makes it easier to motor through nose touch downs when learning.
The 2017 Alien Air:
• Stout, stable and buoyant: User-friendly board for all abilities
• Great option for entry-level foilers
• Wide body, aggressive rocker helps prevent nose diving
• Concave deck creates agile handling w/ subtle movements
• Adjustable pedestal mount for varying foil positions
2017 Alien Air: The Alien Air returns to Slingshots lineup as a proven board for all-around performance and user-friendly foiling progression. Featuring a robust concave deck, scooped nose, wide body and movable track mounting system. The Alien Air is a board that will get you up, foiling and having a blast. A wide body provides stability and a large surface area to move about as you please. An aggressively scooped nose makes a dramatic difference in recovering rather than crashing when you nose-dive. As with all boards in our foil lineup, the Alien Air features bomber Slingshot construction and was designed by legendary shaper Tony Logosz.