2018 Slingshot Dwarfcraft 4’6″ / 5’4″ – Deck Only
Back by popular demand. The 2018 Slingshot Dwarfcraft. One of the hottest selling boards on the market.
Unchanged for 2018 and for good reason. No need to change an already great board.
Not too big and not too small. Chined and beveled rails help with touch downs.
Advantages of the Dwarfcraft compared to the Alien Air?
- The Dwarfcraft’s reduced length and width and volume makes it perfect for most all riders to get up on the board and ride with ease.
- Perfect fro lighter riders and great for riding in medium and strong winds.
- The shorter length makes turning more fun. It’s a very nimble board for more advanced riders.
The 2018 Dwarfcraft 4’6″:
• Great all-around foil board for all conditions.
• Light weight, durable Slingshot construction.
• User-friendly shape provides smooth takeoffs, agile handling.
• A board you can progress with but won’t outgrow.
• Concaved deck for agile handling w/ subtle movements.
Dwarfcraft 4’6″ (54″): Slingshot’s 4’6” Dwarfcraft is a light, agile and userfriendly board designed for all-around freeride foiling. It’s constructed from a rugged EPS core, with inlaid stringers and a fiberglass wrap. It features moderate front-end rocker, beveled rails, mild concave, foostrap mounts for two or three strap configurations. It has a sliding track mounting system for a great all-around ride you can dial in to your preferences.
Personal review: I’ve ridden the Dwarfcraft in many conditions and it handles most everything really well. It works well of course with the Flight School multiple masts. It works well with any carbon foils. It’s a very versatile foil board. Bob