2019 Cabrinha Stylus Light Wind Kiteboard
LIGHTWIND / FREERIDE
Sizes: 150 x 45 / 160 x 47.5
The Stylus is designed for riders who want to make the most out of extremely light winds and/or larger riders.
Light wind has been a dirty word in kitesurfing since day one. That has now changed since the introduction of the Stylus. The Stylus is a high performance light wind model that has a knack for pulling all of the speed and power out of less than perfect wind conditions. Its offset binding positioning enhances edging which allows you to ride the board atter to water while still maintaining edge control. Pair the Stylus with our Contra light wind kite and you will immediately shift your perception of what is considered “light” wind.
Low rocker, high speed design. Optimized for light wind planing.
- Excellent performance in lightwind conditions
- Versatility beneath your feet
- Excellent upwind ability, even in the lightest of conditions
- Offset binding inserts to the heel edge
- Asymmetrical stance for better grip, control and lightwind planing
- Channels on rail for grip WHEN riding the board flat
- UD basalt to support light-wind low rocker line for early planing
Included with the board:
4x 50mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
This product is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.