2019 Slingshot 13m Turbine and 10m Rally package
Excellent package to cover a big wind range.
This is all top of the line gear with nothing that is a sub par product or size.
2019 13m Turbine kite
2019 10m Rally kite
2019/2020 23″ Sentinel bar
2020 146cm Crisis board – Sub in a 147 Misfit for a little more.
2019 Dually straps and pads
2019 Ride Engine Prime harness – Sub in a Carbon Elite for a little more.
2019 RE Hook or Slider
KK tall pump
Retail is $5144. Sale price is $2759.
Shipping is extra.
1) 2019 SLINGSHOT 13m TURBINE and 10m RALLY.
2019 13m Turbine
The 2018 Slingshot Turbine kite is about to set a new level of performance.
Take a light wind leader and make it in the prime sizes of 15m – 19m and you have a jumping and upwind machine.
See what all the buzz is about.
POWER FROM THE SOURCE
With more power per square meter than any other kite in our lineup, the 2019 Turbine is a high-aspect, high-efficiency kite designed for hero-level shredding in wind as light as a mellow onshore breeze.
- High-aspect shape favors power, efficiency and low-end performance “Session saver”, a must-have for light wind locations
- Long, lofty airs. Just sheet in and ride the elevator
- Freestyle friendly, has drift and carry, pulls like a tank
- Fine-tuned bridle helps with relaunching in low wind
The Turbine is in a class of its own and can’t really be compared to any other kite. With a super high aspect ratio, this is about as close to a foil kite as you can get in a LEI format. We coined the term “throw it don’t mow it” with the Turbine years ago, and for good reason. With most large light wind kites, simply getting out on the water about all they’re good for. The Turbine is a different experience altogether.
First and foremost, the Turbine is a high-powered shape with more pull per size than any other kite in our lineup. Steering speed is on the slow side (which is typical of all larger kites), but with power and efficiency on the upside, you get the same amount of pull from a smaller kite, which in turn translates to faster steering. The high aspect ratio performs like a wing in the air- jumps are long and lofty, loops are slow and deep through the window, pull is steady and powerful and the upwind drive and low-end efficiency is as good as you can get before transitioning to a foil kite.
2019 10m RALLY
RALLY WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
The Rally will take you where you want to go. Upwind, downwind, back rolls, front rolls, mega boosts, waves or flat water, the Rally has done it all. It’s even crossed the Atlantic.* The Rally inspires confidence, knowing that it will make you a better rider no matter what you’re up to, your on the right kite. Great range and depower, easy relaunch, solid upwind ability, predictable performance in gusty wind, lofty hang-time and solid crossover surf performance- if you’re looking for one kite that does everything well, you will find none better than the Rally.
- The ultimate utility player- one kite for all conditions
- Worry-free relaunch, wide range and great depower
- Reinforced surf-tough construction built to take a pounding
- Forgiving, safe and stable- exceptional user-friendly progression
- Lofty airs, fun freeride performance
2) 2020/2019 SLINGSHOT SENTINEL COMPSTICK BAR – 23″
WORK HARD. PLAY HARDER.
Trusted, proven rider-simplicity at its finest; no gizmos or gimmicks, just clean design, intuitive function and bombproof construction. You are the driver, this is your steering wheel. Your bar should not come between you and your kite, it should feel like an extension of your arms. This is the Compstick. Equipped with the strongest flying lines in the industry (800lb test inside lines, 500lb test outside lines), easy release/reset safety systems and a clean, comfortable interface, it instills confidence and lets you forget about your bar and ride like you’re connected directly to the kite. The Compstick is available in two layout options, our patented below-the-bar and the traditional above-the-bar depower.
23 in. bar x 27 meter lines
- Clean, simple above the bar trim
Below the bar swivel for easy-reach untwisting
- The strongest flying lines in kiteboarding
- Updated safety release makes resetting even easier
- Set your throw with adjustable trim cleat
3) 2020 CRISIS 146cm board
MORE ABOUT THE 2020 CRISIS
The Crisis signifies rider simplicity at its finest. With its longer slender profile, flat rocker line, and mellow single concave, the Crisis is the perfect board for beginner to intermediate kiteboaders looking for the maximum riding comfort. The Crisis carries riders up wind and gives them the confidence to progress their riding to the next level. Its full atomic wood core and single shot fusion sidewall make it a super durable option ready for any-thing that you can throw at it.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE 2020 CRISIS
- Single Concave Hull provides smooth tracking and effortless upwind performance
- No frills, time tested, proven twin shape, the CRISIS is for all session all condition versatility
- Thinner core creates the most flexible, forgiving, and comfortable rides in our range
2020 Crisis board, 4×2″ (5.08cm) G10 fins, grab handle
4) THE 2020 SLINGSHOT DUALLY
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE DUALLY
+ NEW INTERCHANGEABLE, VARIABLE DENSITY FOOTBED INSERTS GIVE A CUSTOM FEEL AND FUNCTION
+ NEW RE-ENGINEERED FOOTBED, PROVIDES A LIGHTER, MORE CUSHIONED RIDE THAN ANY DUALLY BEFORE
+ FOUR-POINT, DUAL-ZONE CLOSURE PROVIDES A CUSTOM FIT FOR ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
+ IMPROVED, SOFTER FOOTBED CUSHIONS
+ UNIVERSAL MOUNTING ALLOWS FOR CUSTOMIZED STANCE AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KITEBOARDS
2020 Dually Set, Extra set of interchangeable density (soft/firm) heel pads, M6 mounting hardware
5) 2019 RIDE ENGINE PRIME SUNSET HARNESS
The Prime Sunset is a harness you’ll forget you’re wearing. It locks into your lumbar, stays low where it’s supposed to and spreads load evenly across your back for a fit and feel that will change your entire experience on the water. *Spreader bar sold separately.
- New Prime Shell construction is slightly softer than the Elite Series, but just as durable
- Lumbar Lock conforms to your lower back and prevent the harness from twisting from side to side.
- Low profile fit improves mobility and keeps harness down low where it’s supposed to be
- Dual-zone closure system allows for top and bottom tightening, a more precise fit and adjusting while you ride
- Improved composite shell is more durable
- Cushy Fusion Foam padding makes the harness feel like it’s part of your body
6) 2019 RIDE ENGINE Slider or Hook
Standard fixed hook spreader bar for a classic, locked-in connection to your kite. Compatible with 2018 and newer Ride Engine harnesses.
- Best option for freestyle, boosting and unhooked performance
- Switch between fixed hook and slider bars in 30 seconds
- Integrated spreader bar pad increases comfort and cushion
- Widened hook opening increases compatibility across all bar systems
- Bomber stainless steel construction
- Compatible with all 2018 and 2019 Ride Engine Harnesses
7) THE NEW KIM K KITE PUMP
Newly engineered seals and pistons combined with newly molded handle and feet offer improved ergonomics and inflation speed. Single- to double-stroke inflation switch allows for instant change from high-volume / low-pressure inflation to low-volume / high-pressure. Comes standard with kite tether and hook, kite-tuned Slingshot pressure gauge, integrated sand filter, premium high-flow and extra-durable hose, and the two extra kite nozzles to fit most most kites on the market.