2019 Slingshot Dwarfcraft 3’6″ – Deck Only
We’re seeing a huge trend in foilboarding. The shorter 2019 Slingshot Dwarfcraft 3’6″ foil board is
being used by more and more riders due to foilers wanting a really fun short board. As riders progress,
they are wanting a shorter board which is more nimble and quicker turning.
The 2019 – 3’6″ Slingshot Dwarfcraft is a fantastic board for more experienced riders who want a really fun and nimble foilboard.
The shorter Dwarfcraft is great for riders who want a board with less swing weight.
This means it will turn faster and be more lively when slashing and burning with your foil.
It’s super quick from rail to rail or edge to edge due to it’s short length.
- For beginners? Maybe if riders have really good winds and for a really small rider.
- For intermediates and advanced riders? Yes, yes and yes especially if you want a board that is nimble.
- Works well with other foils if needed.
If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to float over the water on a magic carpet, the Dwarf Craft is as close as you can come without psychedelics. The Dwarf Craft is our solution for all the foilers in the world who learned on a boring, cookie-cutter board and are ready for something with a lot more flavor. The shorter of the two sizes (3’6”) ends just past your front foot, which means all you see when you look up is water rushing by. It’s an agile setup, great for pumping, trick progression and playful freeride foiling. The longer version (4’6”) is a bit more stable, which gives less agile or bigger, taller riders the same minimalist sensation without feeling like a horse on a balance beam.
- Playful freeride performance
- Agile, skate-inspired design
- Great size for traveling
- Scooped nose helps prevent pearling
- Concave deck creates agile handing with subtle movements
DWARF CRAFT 3’6” BOARD, PEDESTAL MOUNTING HARDWARE