2019 Slingshot Dwarfcraft 4’6″ / 5’4″ – Deck Only
Back by popular demand. The 2019 Slingshot Dwarfcraft 4’6″. The hottest selling foil board on the market.
Unchanged for 2019 except the graphics and for good reason. No need to change an already great board.
Not too big and not too small. Chined and beveled rails help with touch downs.
Advantages of the Dwarfcraft compared to the Alien Air?
- The Dwarfcraft’s reduced length and width and volume makes it perfect for most all riders to get up on the board and ride with ease.
- Perfect for lighter riders and great for riding in medium and strong winds.
- The shorter length makes turning more fun. It’s a very nimble board for more advanced riders.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOARD
If you’ve ever wondered what it feels like to float over the water on a magic carpet, the Dwarf Craft is as close as you can come without psychedelics. The Dwarf Craft is our solution for all the foilers in the world who learned on a boring, cookie-cutter board and are ready for something with a lot more flavor. The shorter of the two sizes (3’6”) ends just past your front foot, which means all you see when you look up is water rushing by. It’s an agile setup, great for pumping, trick progression and playful freeride foiling. The longer version (4’6”) is a bit more stable, which gives less agile or bigger, taller riders the same minimalist sensation without feeling like a horse on a balance beam.
- User-friendly freeride performance
- Great all-levels option for all-around riding
- Scooped nose = easier rebound and less crashing
- Beveled edges let you lean harder
- Concave deck gives agile handling with subtle movement
DWARF CRAFT 4’6” BOARD, PEDESTAL MOUNTING HARDWARE
Personal review: I’ve ridden the Dwarfcraft in many conditions and it handles most everything really well. It works well of course with the Flight School multiple masts. It works well with any carbon foils. It’s a very versatile foil board. Bob
Light, agile and user-friendly, the Dwarf Craft is one-board quiver. A concave deck provides responsive handling with subtle movement and moderately beveled edges aid in more aggressive leaning and edging than a flat-bottom board. The deck is covered tip to tail in a grippy EVA pad for comfortable strapless riding and transitions where you’re dancing toward the nose of the board. Slingshot’s signature sliding track system lets you adjust the position of the foil to fine-tune performance depending on rider ability and preference and the conditions.