2020 Slingshot Converter 5’4″ Foilboard
The 2020 Slingshot converter 5’4″ board is back in action.
There are quite a few convertible foil boards on the market that can be used for both surfing and foiling.
However….Slingshot is taking an actual Bad Ass Surf Board and designing it to work as a foil board.
This way, riders are actually getting an great surf board that works as a foil board.
Most others dual purpose boards on the market are so so at best in surf. Enjoy.
CAN’T LOSE, YOU CHOOSE
Convenience of only needing to buy, store, carry, pack and travel with one board for both surfing and foiling is huge.
Foil or fins- the Converter 5’4” is a hybrid surfboard equipped with an adjustable foil mount and a three-fin FCSll configuration. This two-in-one setup is a no-brainer for traveling and has the familiar surfboard feel that many foilers appreciate.
The Converter is a one-board-quiver that lets you switch between kitesurfing and foiling in a matter of seconds. This is the ultimate travel companion when you want the ability to surf some sessions and foil others, but traveling with separate boards is out of the question. For kitesurfing, the Converter
is a proven shape that riders love for its all-around versatility; for foiling, riders appreciate the familiar feel they get from a surfboard shape instead of a dedicated foil board.
- NEW Cushy corduroy deck pad
- More bang for your buck- kitesurf and foil with the same board
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions – Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Eliminates the need to travel with multiple boards
- Versatile size and shape for both disciplines
- Adjustable foil mount & keyless FCSII fin system
- Switch between surf and foil in about 60 seconds
PACKAGE INCLUDES: Converter 5’4”Board, foil pedestal mounting hardware, 3 x FCS II Fins