Slingshot Phantasm 926 Wing Foil package – with PTM 926cm wing
Before we get started.
Slingshot has been developing the Phantasm line of high end carbon foils for years and years. The wait was well worth it.
At the AWSI board sports expo in Hood River in Sept of 2021, the Phantasm line-up was voted the #1 new product by one of the major kite and wing magazines. It was a well deserved recognition.
The goal was to produce the best mast (stiff, fast and strong) on the market and provide a highly modular system with the best wings available that cover all the foiling disciplines. They did their due diligence and nailed it. Well done Slingshot.
The PTM 926 wing is perfect for wing foiling in medium to stronger winds.
Here is what Slingshot has to say:
The Phantasm 926 Wing is a high-performance, high-aspect carbon freeride foil with maximum versatility in a lightweight premium carbon construction. The package comes with 92cm mast made from super light, stiff and efficient high-modulus carbon. The high-aspect PTM 926 front wing (1233 cm2 surface area) is a pumping machine, making it easy to connect from bump to bump on downwind runs. It also slices through the backside of a swell like butter, helping you to reach the next face and continue your glide. It soaks up lift from even the smallest bumps allowing the rider to stand tall and relaxed, making one-foot swells feel like big open-ocean rollers. Ready to throw on the straps and take to the air? The PTM 926 stands ready to deliver game changing pop and silky-smooth landing. The wide 926mm wingspan gives incredible rail- to-rail stability in transitions, aiding the fancy footwork involved in tacks and tricks. From light wind to full power, from real waves to tiny bumps, the team consensus is unanimous: Phantasm Wing 926 Package.
- 12K DUAL CARBON CORE MAST: Finally, high-performance stiffness built for high-performance riders. Our construction starts from the ground up, utilizing our proprietary dual molding process. Each mast is laid up to precise specifications with premium quality, unidirectional, 12K super high-modulus prepreg carbon. Inside is a dual-carbon core that ensures next-level stiffness in major, minor, and bi-axial directions. Running length-wise between the dual core is a 10K carbon I-beam that creates the third and final layer of rigidity and solidity.
- BIGFOOT CONNECTION: The Phantasm mast to foil connection is more than 50% larger than our competitors’—this increased size makes it the strongest and most robust in the industry.
- 7075 AIRCRAFT-GRADE FUSELAGE: The Phantasm features a high-performance aircraft-grade aluminum alloy fuselage that has been shaped and designed to offer unmatched stiff ness and strength.
- SHIMLESS CARBON STABILIZER: No shims and no extra parts = no problem. Shims are an inefficient way of altering your foil’s performance and cause unnecessary drag.
- PTM 926 FRONT WING: With a surface area of 1233 cm2, the high-aspect PTM 926 front wing is a pumping machine, making it easy to connect from bump to bump on downwind runs. It slices through the backside of a swell like butter, helping you to reach the next face and continue your glide. It soaks up lift from even the smallest bumps allowing the rider to stand tall and relaxed making one-foot swells feel like big open-ocean rollers.
- PTM 926 Front Wing
- PS 400 Stabilizer
- 710 Fuselage
- 92cm Carbon Mast
- Neoprene Wing Covers
- Carrying Case
- Complete Hardware Kit