2020 Slingshot Alien Air 4’8″ Foilboard
The 2020 Slingshot Alien Air is redesigned for 2020.
The new Alien Air is thinner, lighter and less bulky.
Compared to the ever popular Dwarfcraft 4’6″ foilboard, the Alien Air is slightly longer (2″) and wider with more volume.
Advantages of the Alien air compared to the Dwarfcraft?
- The added length and width and volume makes it easier for heavier riders to get up on the board or for riders who are always riding in light winds to have enough board and volume to get up and ride.
- The fact that the board is NOT a lot longer still makes it nimble for more fun riding. A really LONG board will be sluggish when turning. Shorter boards are much more fun when turning and slashing.
- The added nose scoop helps to power through choppy waters with ease.
Our largest foil board by width and volume, the Alien Air is a stable and forgiving setup designed for user-friendly learning, casual cruising and easy progression, from a foiler’s first water starts to on-foil tacks, jibes and fancy footwork.
Our original zero-to-hero board designed to get the masses up, foiling and having fun as quickly as possible. New for 2020, we updated the shape of the Alien Air with a thinner profile, narrower belly and a bit less volume. The changes make it easier to set on rail and water start, lighter and less bulky to maneuver and better as a crossover board for surf and wake foiling.
- NEW shape: Thinner, lighter, less bulky
- NEW Cushy corduroy deck pad
- NEW Leash plug allows for crossover from kite board to surf board
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions – Ride with 3 straps, 2 straps, 1 strap, half straps or no straps
- Our legacy board for user-friendly freeride foiling
- Volume, width and scooped nose = easy takeoffs, less crashing, touch-and-go performance
- Lots of room to walk around, great for transitions
- Great crossover shape for surf foiling
PACKAGE INCLUDES: Alien Air 4’8” Board, foil pedestal mounting hardware