2022 Cabrinha Contra – 1 strut
Performance Lightwind / Freeride / Foil Mania
Sizes: 3m / 4m / 5m / 7m / 9m / 11m
The 2022 Cabrinha Contra 1 strut kite is just a really fun kite for foiling and also great with a twin tip and surf board.
Try one and you’ll understand what all the fuss is about.
The Contra 1 Strut has quickly garnered a reputation as one of the best kites for lightwind freeriding and has proven a versatile addition to any kite quiver.
With its single strut design, this light and nimble kite allows the use of much smaller sizes to maximize foilboardings true potential. Featherweight control and amazing drift characteristics allow for low angles of attack while on foil, and the rear line tension increases steering impulse even when depowered.
This dynamic kite design will put an optimized Contra light wind kite in your hands whether you ride a twin tip, surfboard, or a foil board.
1 Strut Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
- Lightweight 1-strut design (Sizes 3,4,5,7,9,11)
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Superior drift characteristics and underpowered steering response
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions