CF 2400 Foil Kit with 72cm mast
Carving Freeride 2400 Foil Kit
Part of the beauty of Armstrong foils is not only the legendary quality and workmanship that goes into every item, but the ease of mixing and matching different wings to customize your ride.
The Armstrong family of products covers a massive range of foiling options.
AND…….it SO simple to change a wing in no time flat if you want to change up your ride.
CF2400 Foil Kit was originally designed primarily for downwind foiling, pumping or catching micro surf. It has also proven to be perfect for heavy riders learning any foil sport. The CF2400 kit is very versatile, it has a huge speed range and amazing glide. It’s super stable due to the large wingspan and creates smooth lift even at very slow speeds making learning easy for any rider.
– Surf: Ideal for heavy riders in small surf, light riders in micro surf.
– SUP: Heavy riders in small surf, light riders in micro surf.
– Wake: Beginners or heavier riders.
– Wing foil: Beginners and light winds, all riders.
– Downwind: The ideal package for most riders to get into this awesome new sport.
– Windsurf: Ideal for light winds.
– Kite: Super light winds for heavy riders.
We recommend the setup below, much depends on rider weight, ability and chosen foil sports.
See our Foil chart for assistance.
Wing: CF2400 (See the CF2400 wing page for more details)
Mast: M72cm / 28.5”
Tail Wing: CF300
TTF: +1 degree
*Kit comes complete with – Carry case, 2 Shims (+1TTF and 0 degree TTF) Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.