Hold on and hold tight.
The XR6 is just a boosting machine and customers are wanting to get in on the action.
Freeride / Freestyle / Race / Wave “You decide, which style you want to ride”
Core’s proven fabrics – CoreTex and ExoTex – are exclusively used on the canopy and leading edge. Lead designer, Frank Ilfrich, went over every small detail and found weight savings in the leading edge, extra speed in the canopy, and efficiency improvements to our Speed Pump System. Frank and his team modified the strut curves to extract more stability especially when powered. The additional strut rigidity (and lowend grunt) required a small adjustment to the CIT bridle points to add a little more power steering.
Features of the new XR6:
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: For zero stretch airframes.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- TWO COLOR OPTIONS: “BrightWhite10” and “TechBlack10”
- 5 STRUT FRAME: For maximum canopy stability.
- DELTA BOW SHAPE: More power and even more depower.
- INTELLIGENT ARC: Adjustable wingspan on demand.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Calibrated for Sensor bar systems.
- SIX YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY: Long termprotection.