Slingshot Slingwing – V2 – 6.4m – $499
Anyone who wants the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land, or snow. Anyone with decent board skills, but little to no sailing or kiting experience will get the hang of it right out of the gate. Its unique appeal comes from how simple it is to use and the freedom you feel using it. Just stand on your board, hold the wing at the proper angle, and off you go. To ease power, just sheet out or let go with your backhand, and the wing drifts with you like a paper airplane.
- The Slingwing V2 is lightweight and comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- It offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose-diving.
- Low-end power is perfect for getting up on all size boards and deep water starts.
- Soft handles offer total control and amazing comfort for hours of shredding.
- The cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body, and foil into speed and control.
- Cross over use for paddleboard, skis/snowboard, skateboard or land board at the beach.
- SlingWing back pack
- Safety leash
- Bladder patch kit
There are no reviews yet.