Slingshot Slingwing – V3 – Hard handles
HARD HANDLES / BALANCED / POWER
WHY WE MADE IT
Gear selection in wing involves a ton of personal preference and with the addition of a hard-handle version of our ever-popular SlingWing V3 the choice between soft and hard handles is in your hands.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Hard handles for direct control and superior backwinding.
- Regulate power while luffing using the pistol grip front handle.
- Unrivaled power per wing size allows you to use a smaller wing for increased speed and control with less drag and weight.
- Smooth balanced flight.
- One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple.
- Dump valve on the strut speeds up deflation and packing.
- Light and tuff 4×4 Canopy Tech material.
- Bombproof construction with Skate Scuff tough strips.
NEW HARD HANDLES
Increased wrist control with less grip fatigue
LEADING-EDGE LUFF HANDLE
Soft neoprene underlining lets you enjoy hours of gliding, free from knuckle rub.
ONE PUMP SPEED SYSTEM AND STRUT DUMP VALVE
Inflate and deflate quickly and efficiently.
HARNESS LINE ATTACHMENT POINTS
Quickly connect or disconnect your harness line for higher speed, better tack angles, and less muscle fatigue.
INCREASED LEADING EDGE AND STRUT DIAMETER
Provides a stiffer and more powerful ride.
Skate Scuff tough strips in abrasion areas and top-quality construction throughout means you can ride on water, ice, pavement or snow—your wing can take it.
There are no reviews yet.