The Lessons Section is still in development…..please be patient while we complete this section.
In the meantime, please contact us direct at
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP MAKE EVERY STUDENT A SELF SUFFICIENT KITEBOARDER.
What this means is we do everything we can to help students make SMART DECISIONS.
Both ON the water AND OFF the water.
Our highly skilled coaches and trainers will move students along at a pace that works with their skill level.
Kiteriders utilizes a STUDENT CENTERED approach to learning.
Meaning, most of our decisions are based on what is the best for the students.
Many other businesses will focus on what is best for their business which makes learning slower and more expensive.
Our passion for training and helping students runs deep.
With this in mind we DO NOT do the following:
- No Camps: Camps are a perfect way of getting a lot of people into paying a ton of money to a lesson center. The problem with camps is that in our midwest region we seldom get days where multi day camps are viable. 2 or 3 days in a row with good training winds are hard to come by. Students can end up spending a lot of time, money and effort with very little to show for it.
- No Large Group Lessons: Again, riders need one on one training or semi-private for the best band for their bucks.
- No Online Scheduling or Advanced Scheduling: Winds are difficult to predict weeks or months ahead of time. It makes it much harder on us, but we schedule lessons ONLY when we have wind. This often leads to scheduling only days ahead of time. This is to protect the students from booking dates and having no wind.
What Kiteriders DOES OFFER is the following:
- Private one on one training. This is the best option for learning at a pace that works for each student.
- Semi-Private training. We recommend a maximum of 2 students per coach or trainer.
- Flex Scheduling: We book training dates according to the wind forecasts. This makes our job much harder, but it’s worth it in the end.
Please see lesson or package options below:
Showing all 4 results